Affiliate Partner Agreement
We designed this agreement to protect the Customers and Creators on FlippedNormals.
If you want to be an Affiliate Partner at FlippedNormals, send us an application here, and we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can. Once you’re approved, you get access to the Affiliate Area of FlippedNormals, where you can find your affiliate link ready to start sharing it with the world.
When you’re applying to be an affiliate, please mention why you think you’d be a great fit. The more details, the better!
Commissions & Payouts
You’ll earn a handsome 15*% commission when a customer buys any product through your link, regardless of what product it was.
- Creators will get their regular 60% commission
- The Affiliate Partner will get 15*%
- FlippedNormals will get 10%
This becomes even more powerful if you’re also an approved Creator on FlippedNormals. Using your affiliate link to advertise for your own products will allow you to combine your regular commissions rate alongside a boosted affiliate rate of 30%.
*3% credit card fee applies
Payouts happen on the 15th of every month. You will be paid via PayPal. There’s no maximum limit to the program, and it’s fully scalable. Go nuts and earn as much as you can!
When a potential customer clicks on your link, a cookie is stored in their browser, and it will be stored there for the next 24 hours. If they buy any product on FlippedNormals during that time, you’ll be awarded the commission fee.
No commission will be awarded if:
- The customer switched browser from what they used to click your link with.
- They bought a product after 24 hours.
If the purchase has been refunded (we have a 14-day refund policy), you won’t be paid a commission – as there’s no money to draw a commission from.
By signing up as an Affiliate Partner, you agree to join our mailing list. We promise to never spam you! The purpose of the mailing list is to keep you up to date on new features, changes to the program and other relevant information. We might also give you information which is kept from the public, such as new and exciting products being released, to make sure that you have an edge over the competition when the news drops publically.
Affiliate Partner Rejection
We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason and no explanation is required on our part, though we might choose to do so depending on the situation. Reasons for rejections might include:
- The applicant might seem like a bad fit as a promoter of FlippedNormals.
- The applicant might be associated with illegal or unethical practices.
- The website(s) the applicant represent might seem inappropriate (promoting pornography, violence, hacking, phishing, piracy, hate speech and bigotry) by FlippedNormals.
- You’ve treated affiliate programs in the past with poor taste – and in breach of the values we have at FlippedNormals.
We reserve the right to revoke your Affiliate Partner status for any reason, should we feel the Affiliate Partner is in breach of our values
Affiliate Program Policies
How TO promote FlippedNormals as an Affiliate Partner:
Our goal with this program is to attract new and loyal repeat customers.
- Affiliate Partners whose vision is aligned with FlippedNormals will most likely be the most successful ones, as you’ll see it as promoting good products and values instead of simply trying to milk a short-term commission.
- If you run a YouTube channel, put your affiliate link in the description of your videos.
- Share the awesome products on FlippedNormals on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or your platform of choice along with your referral link. All of our products look really cool, so sharing them should be easy.
How to NOT promote FlippedNormals as an Affiliate Partner:
- No spam in any way. Don’t spam people with your link.
- As a partner, you’re not employed by FlippedNormals in any way, shape or form. You will receive a commission on your sales, but no other rights will be granted to you.
- Promoting your Affiliate Campaign using any illegal means will remove your Affiliate Partner status immediately.
- False advertising to customers. We firmly stand behind the products we have on FlippedNormals, but please do not falsely advertise products as something they are not.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of The FlippedNormals Partership. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action againstThe FlippedNormals Partership. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.