Brick Wall – Substance Designer
- Organized .sbs file (with frames).
- .sbsar file to use in Substance Softwares or in any others Softwares with the Substance plug-in, with many tweakable options to personalise and adapt your texture to your projects.
- Marmoset Toolbag render scene.
- Preexported Demo 4k Maps.
- PBR output : Base Color, Normal, Roughness, Metalness, Height, Ambient Occlusion.
- Manage the Style of your Brick Wall, from a clean/new wall to an eroded/old one.
- Mix your brick wall with plaster.
- Manage style of the plaster and the erosion level.
- Change the number of bricks/size/color/roughness …
- Manage the style of the joins, add small plant into them …
- Many more others smalls details …
Examples of tweakable options
Substance Designer 2018.3 or newer is required.
Substance Player for sbsar file (which is free on allegorithmic website) or Substance Painter.
Marmoset Toolbag 3 for the render scene.
The .sbsar file crashes when I try to open it. Is there something wrong with the file?
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.