Confederacy Flags Collection
This super collection includes so many confederacy flags. All of these 3D models are available for PBR rendering in any modern game engine as Unity or Unreal.
The models can be used in any 3D scene on the American Civil War theme… and they will embellish the environment to give more details and props could to serve the gameplay with the 3 variations of surfaces (clean, torn and dirty, torn and bloody).
All models are rigged, animated and available in lowpoly. All include 2K textures ready for PBR especially to use in game engines.
Originally created with Blender 2.80 and rendered with Eevee.
- 1st National Confederate (7 stars)
- 1st National Confederate (9 stars)
- 1st National Confederate (11 stars)
- 1st National Confederate (13 stars)
- 2nd National Confederate
- 3rd National Confederate
- 1st Confederate Navy Jack
- 2nd Confederate Navy Jack
- Objects : 6
- Polygons : 2484
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- Objects : 1
- Polygons : 36
- Materials : 3
- LODs : No
- Rigged : Yes (including armature and bones, no physics animations)
- Actions : 2 (Simple in 138 frames – Natural in 575 frames)
- Loop : Yes
- Objects : 5
- Polygons : 144 or 576
- Materials : 3 (sames as the animated version)
- LODs : Yes
- Number of LODs : 2
- OBJ (No animated)
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh, Opacity and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named ‘Textures’
DISCLAIMER : These models has nothing to do with any military, political or ideological regime. This flag’s models is a copy of the historic one and represents only the visual aspect, without any political background. The models are not intended to promote hatred, violence, whitewash history, revisionism, etc. Any symbols presented on the models are for information purposes only (of the same type as the images in the encyclopedia) and under no circumstances are they used for any other purpose than to underline the aesthetic value of the models.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.