This is a full lenght screen captured video of the process to create a 3D Cartoon version of the main character of the game Ghost of Tsushima. The software used is Zbrush for sculpting and texturing, Maya and Xgen for rendering and grooming. It is rendered with Arnold. I think that the video is highly instructive as it shows my full screen and all the steps of creating the character. Hope you like it, all the comments are appreciated!
Content: .Txt File with the hidden youtube video (1080p 30fps)
- Modeling: 00:00:00 – 03:43:00
- Texturing: 05:37:00 – 06:45:00
- Eyes creation: 06:56:20 – 07:24:14
- Clothes: 07:39:52 – 08:44:32
- Hair Grooming: 09:09:20 – 10:02:00
- Final rendering and tweaks: 10:02:00 – 11:05:47
Videos have NO AUDIO
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.