Gift Bows Brush – IMM Brush For ZBrush 2019
Decorate your presents with this awesome loops. With this complete IMM brush, you will find 9 gift bows, each shape has two variants, the first one is made with plane mesh and the other one is solidified. Just choose the shape you want to add to your model and drag it on.
How to use
- To open the brush in Zbrush you have to go to the brush palette, the first square at the top left of your screen, then load the brush with the “Load Brush” button at the bottom left of the window.
- You can permanently install it by moving the brush in Zbrush installation folder, in my case: “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2019\ZStartup\BrushPresets”.
- The low poly meshes that conform to the brush are thought to be displayed with Dynamic Subdivision activated. To activate this feature you have to go to “Tool > Geometry > Dynamic Subdiv” and activate “Dynamic” or just pushing “D” on your keyboard.
- Use the top bar to select the shape or click “M” to open the shapes menu.
- Other options that can be useful to control the curve brush are in “Strokes”, the buttons inside the “Curve” drop menu. Like Snap, Elastic, Liquid, Lock Start and Lock End.
You can use it in Zbrush 2019 and above.
Paying for this product helps me to continue sculpting awsome characters and doing what I love. If you liked it you can share my work with your friends. Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.