Leather Straps IMM Brush for Zbrush 2019
Create a full boddy dress made of straps by combining the different pressets which contains this complete IMM curve brush with 7 different leather strap shapes.
How to use
- To open the brush in Zbrush you have to go to the brush palette, the first square at the top left of your screen, then load the brush with “Load Brush” button at the bottom left of the window.
- You can permanently install it by moving the brush in Zbrush installation folder, in my case: “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2019\ZStartup\BrushPresets”.
- The low poly meshes that conform the brush are thought to be displayed with Dynamic Subdivision activated. To activate this feature you have to go to “Tool > Geometry > Dynamic Subdiv” and activate “Dynamic” or just pushing “D” on your keyboard.
- Use the top bar to select the shape or click “M” to open shapes menu.
- An other options that can be usefull to control the curve brush are in “Strokes”, the buttons inside “Curve” drop menu. Like Snap, Elastic, Liquid, Lock Start and Lock End.
You can use it in Zbrush 2019 and above.
Paying for this product help me to continue sculpting awsome characters and doing what I love. If you liked it you can share my work to your friends. Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.