Digital Animal Anatomy Atlas for Artists (Lion)
Everything is prepared for easy exploration. Each muscle or muscle group is properly named (96 meshes). It’s easy to find muscles and hide them.
The texture has more elements names written on it.
I recommend useing this model along with other sources – such as anatomy tutorials and books. You can also use human anatomy resources as well and compare it with feline anatomy.
- ZTL file with detailed mesh.(zbrush 2018 version)
- *.MA and *.FBX files with middlepoly mesh. Topology is zremesher + hand edited. UV is auto + hand edited.
- 13 sets of Textures 4k
- Marmoset scene with the same obects middlepoly and textrues.
- Substance painter scene
The eye texture resolution is downgraded. You can buy the full version from Jerod Bogh’s Gumroad page.
- Eliot Goldfinger – Animal Anatomy for Artists – The Elements of Form
- Wilhelm Ellenberger – AnimalAnatomyForArtists-atlas
- Wilhelm Tank – Anatomy of Animals for Artists
- Eliot Goldfinger – Human Anatomy For Artists
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.