Loop Bows IMM Brush – ZBrush 2019
This is a complete IMM brush with 12 bow shapes. You will find each shape in two forms, one is a low-resolution bow basemesh, the other has more resolution with wrinkle details.
How to use
- To open the brush in Zbrush you have to go to the brush palette, the first square at the top left of your screen, then load the brush with “Load Brush” button at the bottom left of the window.
- You can permanently install it by moving the brush in Zbrush installation folder, in my case: “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2019\ZStartup\BrushPresets”.
- The low poly meshes that conform to the brush are thought to be displayed with Dynamic Subdivision activated. To activate this feature you have to go to “Tool > Geometry > Dynamic Subdiv” and activate “Dynamic” or just pushing “D” on your keyboard.
- Use the top bar to select the shape or click “M” to open the shapes menu.
- Other options that can be useful to control the curve brush are in “Strokes”, the buttons inside the “Curve” drop menu. Like Snap, Elastic, Liquid, Lock Start and Lock End.
You can use it in Zbrush 2019 and above.
Paying for this product help me to continue sculpting awesome characters and doing what I love. If you liked it you can share my work to your friends. Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.