This is the complete scene I created for the eye animation of my mermaid character.
It’s made using Autodesk Maya, Xgen Vray.
– New Release 1.1!! A Maya project for Arnold and Redshift is also included now!!
If you buy this package you will get:
– .ma files for the eye model, rig and animation (tested in Maya 2018 and 2020)
– .fbx model (hair converted to polygons)
– .obj model (hair converted to polygons)
– .abc animation
– Full Face Model of my mermaid character
– Full Eye Model (Iris, Sclera, Cornea, Caruncula, Meniscus)
– Full Teeth Model
– PDF with a short breakdown of my workflows (in Vray!)
– Textures in 1k, 2k and 4k resolution
Customers will automatically get future updates (for example full face rig)!
If you like it please support me on Artstation and Instagram!
Everything is great, but, I was wrong thinking that this had pbr-ready maps (roughness-metalness or gloss-spec). And I don’t have vRay so basically I can’t really use this 🙁
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
Thanks for sharing this!
Thank you for your feedback.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.