The Photorealistic Glove provides you a Ready to Use Glove model and textures in order to get Photorealistic results in Seconds!
Just import it in your scene and it’s ready for render.
Maya Files Directory with “Photorealistic_Glove.ma” file composed of
- Glove Low Poly
- Glove Mid Poly
- Glove Textures in .PNG
- Glove Textures in .EXR
- “Source from Scan” directory with .OBJ files
- Source Texture from Scan
- Source Texture from Baking
Zbrush Files Directory
In this file you will find all the meshes used during the Scan CleanUp and also the Retopologized Mesh with ZRemesher so you can easily export and Manually Retopologize it or you can use ZRemesh in order to obtain different results.
Wrap Files Directory
- “Gloves_Color_Bake.wrap” used for Base Color texture Baking from Scan
- “Source_Files” directory with all the files used in Wrap4D
Photoshop File Directory
- Source Photoshop file used to cleanup baked texture from Scan
Photorealistic Glove was rendered with Arnold using Arnold Materials but If you want to use it in a different software, you can easily create a material and use the Textures provided.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.