The asset includes photorealistic long eared owl models for use in beautiful natural wild life scenes.
The owl is a taxidermied sample of the bird of prey species, freezed in the sitting-on-a-tree-branch position.
This beautiful guardian of the night is flash lighted in studio environment and accurate photo scanned with attention for detail.
Perfect for using in film close-up’s or in environment visualisations.
For all CG artists who wants to expand their asset collection with a photorealistic bird of prey.
Both versions (lowpoly and midpoly) come from the 3D scanning process. Their meshes were cleaned and poly-reduced, the lowpoly and the midpoly are highly deccimated to be more fluently in the work process. They are also optimized and retopolgized into square meshes for the subsequent efficient work with them.
What is worth mentioning is the eye part of the model: To achieve more realism the eyes were created afterwards and provided with materials that based on real referal images.
What you can except
– Photographed with high quality equipment
– Photo scanned with attention for detail in studio light conditions
– Lowpoly and midpoly models are retopologized into quad meshes, cleaned and unwrapped
– For more realism the eyes have its own special glass material.
– The textures for the midpoly owl model comes in 4k, PNG resolution
– The textures for the lowpoly owl model in 4k, JPEG resolution
3D Models Included:
lowpoly owl with tree branch: 28,208 Polys
lowpoly owl without tree branch: 29,205 Polys
midpoly owl with tree branch: 474,079 Polys
midpoly owl without tree branch: 465,981 Polys
highpoly owl with tree branch: 7,466,959 Polys
highpoly owl without tree branch: 5.758,078 Polys
In the high close-up view some of the models show UV seams that were visible.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.