Punk Belts IMM Curve Brush for Zbrush 2019
This is a complete IMM curve brush with more than 10 unique belt shapes with some street and punk looking patterns. You will find each shape in two forms, one with a buckle and the holes part of the belt. The other one doesn’t have the ends so it means that you can weld them together, for example, to perfectly encircle a cylinder.
How to use
- To open the brush in Zbrush you have to go to the brush palette, the first square at the top left of your screen, then load the brush with “Load Brush” button at the bottom left of the window.
- You can permanently install it by moving the brush in Zbrush installation folder, in my case: “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2019\ZStartup\BrushPresets”.
- The low poly meshes that conform the brush are thought to be displayed with Dynamic Subdivision activated. To activate this feature you have to go to “Tool > Geometry > Dynamic Subdiv” and activate “Dynamic” or just pushing “D” on your keyboard.
- Use the top bar to select the shape or click “M” to open shapes menu.
- An other options that can be usefull to control the curve brush are in “Strokes”, the buttons inside “Curve” drop menu. Like Snap, Elastic, Liquid, Lock Start and Lock End.
You can use it in Zbrush 2019 and above.
Paying for this product help me to continue sculpting awsome characters and doing what I love. If you liked it you can share my work to your friends. Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.