Rigged Wooden Wardrobe
- 100% Quads.
- Fully rigged (All formats) with custom bone shapes and constraints for.Blend format.
- All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in 2K PBR (Roughness/Metallic) formats.
- Logically named objects, materials and textures.
- Modelled in Blender 2.83.2
- Textured in Substance Painter 2020.1.3.
- Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- Built to real life scale.
Wardrobe = 144cm wide, 60cm deep, 232cm tall.
- Low poly, suitable for AAA video games, films and animations.
- Left Door – Min/max rotations constrained.
- Right Door – Min/max rotations constrained.
- Middle Door – (Parented to left door) Min/max rotations constrained.
- Drawer – Min/max location constrained.
- Root – Location/rotation constrained.
.Blend – Native
Objects in each file format
- WGT_Shapes (Custom bone shapes for .Blend file) WGT_Door left WGT_Door Right WGT_Door Mid WGT_Drawer WGT_Root
Textures included in .png format.
Wardrobe – 2K
- Normal – (OpenGL Unity standard, Invert green channel to convert to DirectX Unreal standard)
Poly Count total (According to Blender inspection tools).
- Face count: 4,703
- Vert count: 4,938
- Triangulated count: 9,406
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.