Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus Reconstruction
Spinosaurus aegyptiacus reconstruction, scientifically accurate interpretation, consistent with all evidence currently available (as of Jan 2021).
Example of a video using this model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYhAfseQu8
Please visit my ArtStation for renders and animations of this model!: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5X4yA1
FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS USE INSIDE BLENDER.
- I recommend you use either your own rig OR use Blender rig and get familiar with the Addon Wiggle Bones (to create jiggle effect).
- You need to be a moderately advance user to ahieve the render quality of my AtStation post. Some preview images like Preview hippo.jpg and Preview s01.jpg were rendered with a more complex node system (increased specular for wet effect, overlay Albedo for stronger colour, etc) Ground textures not provided (Megascans).
What you get:
- Blender file with rigged mesh(es).
- 6 PBR texturesets for the body, 4096×4096 and one smaller for the eyes. (each set composed of BaseColor, Rough, Normal, AO, SSS and Height)
- UDIM version .Blend with principled shader node setup (simplified setup, no AO, etc).
- Multi-material version .Blend (6 blank materials each one corresponding to a UDIM set)
- OBJ file (only mesh).
- the .rar “textures ALL” includes displacement maps
Please ask any questions befor purchasing!
Send me a message if you want a custom version tailored to your needs (loke an unrigged version at a lower price, custom skins, etc).
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.