STORY – Wildlands Nature
This pack contains 49 unique assets to create your own adventure in the wildlands! The assets are compatible with Unity Terrain, which makes it easy for you to efficiently create what you envision. Populate your environment with a variety of carefully handpainted nature assets to tell your own story.
All assets are customizable regarding colors and wind movement – from a mild breeze in spring to a windy autumn day.
- 6 pine tree variations
- 9 birch tree variations
- 8 stones and 2 stone cliffs
- 23 plants
Trees and stones have 3 LODs. All assets have a custom lightmap in the second UV channel.
- Highest polycount for trees LOD0: 824
- Lowest polycount for trees LOD2: 24
- Highest polycount for stones LOD0: 302
- Lowest polycount for stones LOD2: 16
- Highest polycount for cliffs LOD0: 1375
- Highest polycount for cliffs LOD2: 231
- Polycount for plants: 4-288
- Handpainted skybox (8192×4096)
- 2 tileable wood textures (2048×2048)
- 2 terrain textures (2048×2048)
- 7 atlases for plants (512×512, 1024×1024, 2048×2048)
- 3 types of grass (512×512)
- 2 textures for FX
Shaders: (compatible only with Unity)
Custom shaders were created using Unity Shader Graph
- Customizable shader for water
- Customizable shaders for grass and tree leaves wind movement and color
- Customizable shader for stone color and top projection
- Customizable shader for volumetric light
FX: (compatible only with Unity)
- Glowing particles effect
The Unity project is set up using Lightweight Render Pipeline. The Unity package is compatible with Unity 2019.1.0 and above. Contains a Demoscene and a Documentation to get you started!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.