This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by alanwyatt3d 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• alanwyatt3d
    Artist

This is a current project I have going of Pinocchio before he was brought to life. It takes place before the movie starts while Geppetto is still creating him. I’ve been putting quite a bit of time into it and I feel it coming to a close finally. Here are some of my progress images.

Composition Process_0000_01Composition Process_0001_02Composition Process_0002_03Composition Process_0003_04Composition Process_0004_05Composition Process_0005_06Composition Process_0008_09Composition Process_0012_13Composition Process_0013_14

cedric
    Artist

New lighting is awesome ! Don’t want to pitch the cliche 3 points orange / blue, but adding a light blue source from the window will help the composition. (and if you can add volumetric on it it’s a plus)

alanwyatt3d
    Artist
    OP

A new update, added woodchips, a carving tool, and volumetrics. I’m getting close to the finish line. It still needs tweaking on Figaro, but I’m hoping to have this done by the end of this week!Render 34

alanwyatt3d
    Artist
    OP

A few adjustments. This is really coming along. I can’t wait to be done! I’ve been on this for way too long.Render_36

alanwyatt3d
    Artist
    OP

Just Post Processing changes. So close to finishing. Crossing my fingers! Render_40

alanwyatt3d
    Artist
    OP

Final touches! It feels so good to finally be done with this piece!

Render_45

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up