CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsOctober – HalloweenFlippedNormals Art Challenge – October- Art the Clown

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by elcucuy 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• elcucuy
    Artist

Hi everyone,

As a huge horror fan I am really excited for this months topic!!! I chose ‘Art the Clown’ from the movie ‘Terrifier” (Will most likely do the pose in the middle image). Certainly not the best movie but definitely had one of the best and creepiest clown costumes (or even horror monster in general)! I participated in the pirate challenge but due to bad time management I didnt submit anything. I will pay more attention to that this time around and hopefully improve my Shaders and lighting in this challenge! Excited to see what everybody else is chosing for this challenge!Screenshot (131)

elcucuy
    Artist
    OP

giphy2

elcucuy
    Artist
    OP

Screenshot (132)

Pretty far with the head. I really hope I will be done with the modeling quicker this time, so I have time for good shading and also more time for tweaking!

ChaosWizard
    Artist

I love that short! Can’t wait to see the end results on this.

leevi-galita
    Artist

Nice start! 👍

elcucuy
    Artist
    OP

Thank you!

elcucuy
    Artist
    OP

Screenshot (3)

Going to start texturing now! I used some techniques I picked up from this years Zbrush Summit Presentation from Ubisoft to create seams on clothes and I am happy with the results! So much knowledge in these presentations and such an awesome event overall. Really really want to visit next year or some time!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up