CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsOctober – HalloweenFlippedNormals Art Challenge – October – Halloween Costume

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Josie 19 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Josie
    Artist

Hi!

I’m super excited to join my first Flipped Normals challenge!
    My friend sent me a link, and how can I refuse, I’m a total sucker for challenges.

The one thing I’m mostly excited about is sculpting my own concept, decided to make something way out of my normal style and comfortzone.
    Here we go!

She’s a warrior princess, a real beast, and she’s dressing up for Halloween, nawww.
    Still undecided about the actual costume, so I’ll just start on her base.

(Don’t mind the quick and dirty reference search too much. They will change quite a lot when I get around to start sculpting.)

(do i plug my instagram or something?
    idk ill just plug it @0.0josie)

IMG_6748

Josie
    Artist
    OP

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 02.01.22Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 02.01.00Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 02.01.28Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 02.01.35

Here we go, its the base
    I have a thing for pumpkin-dresses. i tried to pretend that i could totally do some other costume, and i had a brainstorm session. but i knew what the answer would be all along.

going to add some bats and. candy maybe?

Usually i would have posed her by now, but i resisted the urge.
    Its a nice sculpt for studying and practising where and how muscles connect. Baby steps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up