CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsOctober – HalloweenFlippedNormals Art Challenge – October – Horror Ritual Cathedral

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by jpfuentes12 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• jpfuentes12
    Artist

So, this is my first submission to the flipped normals challenge, this time i’ll bring you an interior environment, set inside an old destroyed cathedral, where a cult practices their… rituals, i’ll be inspired on real life cathedrals, i’m gonna take references from old destroyed churches to know where to apply the detail and how to destroy some parts, i’ll take the imagery on some of the outlast’s environments and i’ll fill the place with satanic ornament details and props, as for the lighting it’ll be fully fire based, with some religious imagery on fire being the main light sources, let’s see how this goes!

Captura

jpfuentes12
    Artist
    OP

Allright, so i just started practicing the gothic architecture pillar structure on the rooftops, already made some assumptions on where i’ll put the modular pieces and how could i desytoy them as well.

jpfuentes12
    Artist
    OP

I think this will be my blocking, i like the simmetry and composition on this one!

jpfuentes12
    Artist
    OP

I have updated and practiced a little with non-destructive edits to destroy some parts of the roof, i also changed the aspect ratio to a vertical render, i think it will be even better this way

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up