CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsOctober – HalloweenFlippedNormals Art Challenge – October – TeaParty

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RipNic 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• RipNic
    Artist

Hi Folks.
    Its been a while since I joined any challenges/ contest, but the topic was to tempting to resist so lets give it a go.
    I’m going to provide a rough concept tomorrow but just for now just writing the down the key aspect.

A tea party in a pumpkin field, some chairs, a table and decoration.Pumpkins being dressed up.
    All going to be Halloween inspired.
    Like Green cupcakes and spooky sheets. Hosted by a young witch girl.( But she will not be present at the scene).

The visual style is going to be stylized and more towards a “cuter” visual aspect then super serious.

That’s all for today.
    // Cheers.

RipNic
    Artist
    OP

Hi folks.
    Here are some pre production Images that I have gathered up, its all references and rough ideas but hopefully you will understand what I’m going for :).
    Going to spend some more additional time writing down and pre planing all the assets before moving to blockout phase.

Disclaimer. I will not create a character since I dont have the time for it. But I want to create a impression of that she could be there, but maybe just out of frame… catching some frogs or something 🙂

FN_HalloweenCH_KeyAspects_ChristofferEklundFN_HalloweenCH_MoodBoard_ChristofferEklundFN_HalloweenCH_Style_ChristofferEklund
    FN_HalloweenCH_Locations_ChristofferEklund

That’s all for today folks.
    Stay tuned for more.

Cheers .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up