CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Pirates – リトル・ロン,マイティ・デュゴン

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by jessikasayuki 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• jessikasayuki
    Artist

UPDATED** Final Submission

Link to Art Station Below

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OyZ4RK

リトル・ロン,マイティ・デュゴン ( Little Ron, Mighty Dugong)

My final render, which I am somewhat happy with! My first character and project completely done in Blender (apart from concept image). Definitely faced many challenges throughout this and unfortunately did not have as much time to learn the process better. Had some crashing problems today with texturing, and some issues trying to repose my character. But overall I learnt a lot about Blender and look forward to the next challenge !

Final_Render

Just a little Dugong, of Henoko Bay, fighting for survival and always in search of greener pasture.

First character in Blender ! I started off with a quick concept in Photoshop (not my strong point!), then moved onto trying out sculpting in the new Blender 2.8 using tips from Grant Ablitt videos on YouTube. I’m having a lot of fun with this little guy!

Concept_DugongBlender_Blockout_02Blender_BlockoutBlender_Blockout_03

jessikasayuki
    Artist
    OP

Final Submission

My final render, which I am somewhat happy with! My first character and project completely done in Blender (apart from concept image). Definitely faced many challenges throughout this and unfortunately did not have as much time to learn the process better. Had some crashing problems today with texturing, and some issues trying to repose my character. But overall I learnt a lot about Blender and look forward to the next challenge !

Final_Render

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.