CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Pirates – Captain Cat Sparrow

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sophie Jameson 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Sophie Jameson
    Artist

Hey everyone!

So I’m pretty late to this challenge. I had a couple of projects I had to wrap up before beginning this one but finally managed to get started today on my Captain Cat Sparrow entry.

So, I don’t have much to show yet but bear with me. I’m gonna try my best to get something posted for the deadline. So, my idea is basically a cat pirate. I’ve been playing around with fur in 3D a little bit recently and wanted to try and level up a bit in this area.  I also have two cats so I have unlimited reference!! I thought it would be cute to do a kitten character who loves pirates and is off to a party to impress all his friends with his cool outfit.

Anyway, all I have so far is a quick drawing I did to get the idea on paper. So, here’s my little concept, and I’ll post more progress images soon.Cat Concept

Sophie Jameson
    Artist
    OP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.