CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Pirates – Commandeered Blunderbuss

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jesse 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Jesse
    Artist

Hey,

My entry is focused on a blunderbuss that’s made a journey across Davy Jones’s Locker. The goal is to tell a story through the varied aspects of the weapons character. I’m in the modelling/blocking out stages and hope to get to painting early next week. I’m a little late to the game on this so there’s a lot to do.

Current state: Finished. More posted at http://www.artstation.com/artwork/L2W0X5

Originally made for a Portuguese nobel, this blunderbuss is now wielded by a pirate captain who decorates it with the finger bones of his fallen victims. With a Portuguese golden Real pounded into the buttstock for luck and the added blessing of some island voodoo veve’s for irresistibility in battle and success in combat painted on the opposite side, he charges into the fray.

screenshot012

Jesse
    Artist
    OP

screenshot011screenshot013screenshot015

Jesse
    Artist
    OP

190822_Blunderbuss190827_Blunderbuss 1190827_Blunderbuss 2190827_Blunderbuss 3190827_Blunderbuss 4190827_Blunderbuss 6

Jesse
    Artist
    OP

Sculpting the high poly for the high to low bake.

190903_Blunderbuss 1190903_Blunderbuss 2190903_Blunderbuss 3190903_Blunderbuss 4190903_Blunderbuss 5

Jesse
    Artist
    OP

Sorry for the double post. I realized I had named the other one the wrong thing but I couldn’t edit it so I recreated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.