CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Pirates – Luis's Pirate attempt

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by arcobix 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• arcobix
    Artist

I’m a total new in the world of 3D Sculpting, but i like the challenge so i’ll try

Final Submission:

Pirata_fianl render

blend_it
    Artist

Good luck!

arcobix
    Artist
    OP

Thanks 😀

arcobix
    Artist
    OP

01I decided to make my pirate like an old man boatswain

arcobix
    Artist
    OP

In the image that i like to do, I’ll just need the upper body

arcobix
    Artist
    OP

I made the retopology, an some texture to the face and neck, then i made a new pair of eyes and some basic forms for the the clothes.

arcobix
    Artist
    OP

After a busy week i got the chance to learn how to use Marvelous Designer (cuz i made the clothes in zbrush, but actually i didn’t like the result 😛 ) Then i’m starting to paint the piece
    04mano05

arcobix
    Artist
    OP

So i take my time to learn how to use fibermesh and i foud it was pretty funny but at the same time frustrating but i had luck and acomplish a good result and i give it a pose the character as well and made an spyglass for my pirate and it’s already painted and the clothes too, but i want to reserve it to the final render to show everything together.
    semi2

arcobix
    Artist
    OP

Here’s my final submission, after a month of work and so much learning I’m really happy to post my final result.
    If someone wants to give me a feedback i will be glad to read it, i’m new on sculpting 3D so any tip or advice will be really helpful.
    Pirata_fianl render

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.