CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Pirates – Pirate At Beach

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• victor-ariel
    Artist

Hello Everyone, I’m going to start participating in the challenge, and I decided that I’m going to make a cute stylized pirate.

this is all the references:pureref_File_REFERENCIAS

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

Wip 01 of my pirate character stylized

what do you think?pirate_01

TD3D
    Artist

Looking good so far. I would make the legs closer together. I would also separate the coat pants and t shirt from each other and put them on different layers. It also looks as if the poly count is quite high so i would turn that down and work with a lower poly count

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

It’s a good idea to get your legs even 🙂
    The polygon count is a bit high but because of dynamesh, I’m more concerned at the moment with the shape only so I’m still just blocking.

Thanks for the feedback 😀

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

I am not having so much time to dedicate to the challenge because of the work but whenever I have time I am producing.

Here is the pirate’s wip 02, still only in blocking but soon starting to refine!

opinions are welcome 🙂

Wip02

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

Wip 03

What do you think?

wip03

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

Wip 04

beginning of texturing

maybe I’ll need a little help with the character’s colors …
    I would love to hear about your color idea! 🙂

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

Wip 05 some items for the scene

wip 05

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

Wip 06

Well, this is the beginning of the final post, where I show the character’s wireframe.

Pirate_Wireframe

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP

Well, this is the final art.

The pirate on the beach, lowpoly made for gaming, real-time in the marmoset toolbag. I admit it was pretty tricky to find time to get the job done, and it was really fun, and thanks to everyone who gave me feedback and helped me get to the artwork.
    All models were made by me.
    I will post some parts of the project and add-ons and maybe some techniques that I used on my artstation site: https://www.artstation.com/victor_ariel
    If you want to follow me, follow me there!

Thank you and good luck to all of us! 🙂

Pirate_Final_Render01

victor-ariel
    Artist
    OP
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.