So I made a promise to myself that I will jump into the first challenge which comes my way. And it happened to be FN challenge, coincidentally it also happened to be Pirates theme. I have an old personal work (of pirate) I started in 2016 and never got to finish it (actually i left it in blocking stage), so even though one month is probably not enough to finish it (with a full-time job), I am hoping to make some good progress. This is my main reference:
And this is where I left the project, so you can see that it’s more of a blockout:
I did experiment with some things, like figuring out crocheted sleeves and collar piece, but overall it is still super rough. It was originally meant to be rendered in Arnold, but at this point I feel like I may reconsider and use Marmoset, as game characters is what i work with mainly these days.
Hopefully committing to challenge will keep me organised and motivated.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.