CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Pirates – Stylized Pirate "Lichtengold"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stefanie Meer 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Stefanie Meer
    Artist

Hi everyone!

I’m kinda late to this challenge, but I’ll still try to create something to improve myself. I fell in love with this concept by Baldi Konijn and started working on it last week. It’s quite an ambitious project for me, but it’s fun!

Concept by Baldi Konijn   (Got his permission)

baldi-konijn-lichtengold

First Block Out

pirate_blockout_2

Blockout Clothes

pirate_clothes_blockout_2

Stefanie Meer
    Artist
    OP

pirate_WIP_Details

Added some details. Still have a lot of work to do!

Stefanie Meer
    Artist
    OP

pirate_WIP_unposed_2

Ohhh only 1 day left and I still have to pose him, add some more details and create a nice render. I don’t have enough time for texturing, but I’ll work on that after the deadline.

Stefanie Meer
    Artist
    OP

pirate_render_final_2

This is my final submission. Sadly I didn’t have enough time for color, textures, etc.

But I’m really happy that I participated in this challenge even though I joined rather late. I’m not very experienced in making full-body characters, so I’ve learned a lot in a very short time. And I’m really excited for the upcoming challenges! Thanks, Henning and Morten for making this possible!

The challenge is over, but I’ll keep working on this model and make proper topology and textures.

Congrats to everyone who participated! It’s so inspiring to see what you’ve all created!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.