CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge- Pirates- Tiger Pirate (WIP)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by mikeez 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• mikeez
    Artist

FINAL RENDER

renderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrendercloooseeee

closeupppeeeFINALLLREDNERRcrop

leopard closeee

The Idea I found for the challenge but i will probably try change a few parts and make it a little different(concept by bobkehl  on IG):

whitetiger

I started a little late but i was already creating a character(first time creating a character in 3D) which was a cat and only started so i decided to change it to go with the challenge. Here is what i used as base:

catbase

I changed the model to match my reference using Maya for the most part and Zbrush for the head. I also retopologized the sculpt on Maya. Here is the head sculpt from Zbrush and the blockout.

headleopard

blockoutleopard

Then I added texture and tried xgen for the first time using interactive and the description collection method not too sure what its called. Heres how it came out:

turningpointleopard

I didn’t like the head so i changed it using more reference for the sculpt and tried making it realistic.

resculpttiger

Once again I redid the Xgen and tried to make the textures more realistic using substance painter and Photoshop. For the wrinkles on the clothes i did a displacement on Zbrush. For the little braided beard i used a tutorial on youtube but i basically used curves. I also added more accessories like the chain and ring. I still need to refine the fur,  texture the earing n necklace and make the eyes & sword but heres the progress so far:

remaketiger

leopardclose

RENDERRwithplanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘August – Pirates’ is closed to new topics and replies.