CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsAugust – PiratesFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Pirates – Inspired by Treasure Planet

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by blend_it 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• blend_it
    Artist

Current state:
    I haven’t done much more. The main things are the gun turrets and the sail material (Which still needs a lot more tweaking).
    FN-ArtChallenge_v06_01

Any suggestions are welcome!

blend_it
    Artist
    OP

I’ve decided to go for something in the style of Treasure Planet. Here’s a concept I drew to get started with!

FN-ArtChallenge_v01_01

blend_it
    Artist
    OP

I’m making headway on the model.FN-ArtChallenge_v02_02FN-ArtChallenge_v02_04FN-ArtChallenge_v02_03

blend_it
    Artist
    OP

Making progress! I started playing around with lighting and the thruster shader.

FN-ArtChallenge_v04_03FN-ArtChallenge_v04_04FN-ArtChallenge_v04_01

blend_it
    Artist
    OP

I started solidifying the shapes and got things working more closely with each other! I also added a few details!FN-ArtChallenge_v05_06FN-ArtChallenge_v05_05FN-ArtChallenge_v05_02

blend_it
    Artist
    OP

I did some work on the sails! Previously I was just copying the sails from my reference, but since these are solar sails they should have a different design. I’m not sure what I think yet but it’s definitely better than before.FN-ArtChallenge_v06_01

blend_it
    Artist
    OP

I haven’t done much more. The main things are the gun turrets (Which I also rigged) and the sail material (Which still needs a lot more tweaking).FN-ArtChallenge_v06_01FN-ArtChallenge_v06_04FN-ArtChallenge_v06_03

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up