CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsSeptember – SculptemberFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Sculptember – Cyclop

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by andrewart 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• andrewart
    Artist

The theme is Greek mythology. Target – one-eyed giant or Cyclop. And here is a base sculpting in Zbrush for today.

Screenshot_1

scotdanielburns
    Artist

Really like the way you deformed his face to create the Cyclops look! Look forward to seeing it progress.

andrewart
    Artist
    OP

Nice to hear some interesting from you. The idea of deformation of the face I copied from some references. I hope in the final piece I make it looking like his face through long ages from two-eyed deforms to one-eyed face.

andrewart
    Artist
    OP

So, a few hours in this evening for practice sculpt of the base body. I prefer more start with the base mesh I must admit that it was a second time in my life when I trying to create base body shape from inserted multiple spheres. Dynameshing is very helpful in this stage. So far look pretty horribly.

Because of unknown reason viewport is pretty blurry. Maybe document size in Zbrush too smaller?

Screenshot_2

andrewart
    Artist
    OP

Just merge all subtools and refine the body. Lose a little bit of head details. Later make a new pair of hands.

Screenshot_3

andrewart
    Artist
    OP

For hands, I cut them from base low male mesh in Blender. Modeled simple nails. Put everything to Zbrush and here a result.

Screenshot_3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up