CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsSeptember – SculptemberFlippedNormals Art Challenge – Sculptember – PULL

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by HuntaHSVK 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• HuntaHSVK
    Artist

Hello,

im joining (hopefully) this months challenge, environment with style of anti-gravity. Inspiration comes from game INSIDE and one of the Love Death and Robots episodes.

HuntaHSVK
    Artist
    OP

Things did not go according to plan and im starting today with 1 day and 19 hours to the dead line, so wish me luck. 😀1

HuntaHSVK
    Artist
    OP

Basic models, shaders and layout is done, i wont be capable of doing the “underwater” portion tho, and building layout and scale will have to change.2

HuntaHSVK
    Artist
    OP

This is where im at now, need to figure out how to light buildings but not the terrain so i could do the rim lighting.3

HuntaHSVK
    Artist
    OP

Added some stars, more debree and minor lights improvements, any rim lighting is pretty much imposible, because i cant get the lights to shine only on pillars and not the ground.4

HuntaHSVK
    Artist
    OP

This is my final submission, it is really bad, but im glad i did something in 3D after a year.upcloserender

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up