CategoriesChallengesFlippedNormalsOctober – HalloweenFlippedNormals Art Challenges (Read Me)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AlPLAST 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Morten Jaeger
    Wizard @ FlippedNormals

The FlippedNormals Art Challenge for October is LIVE!

artChallenge-oct

Make awesome 3D art, learn with our community and win cool prizes.

THEME!

πŸ’€ Halloween

Create 3D characters, props or environments related to the themes. The challenge will run from October 1st to October 31th – winners will be announced on November 2nd.

!Check our Countdown for the exact submission deadline!

PRIZES!

πŸ† 1st Prize
    Five Official FlippedNormals Products of your choice.

πŸ₯ˆ2nd Prize
    Three Official FlippedNormals Products of your choice.

πŸ₯‰3rd Prize
    One Official FlippedNormals Product of your choice.

The Prizes will have to be selected from this page – and does not include bundles.

RULES!

• You’ll NEED to keep an active WIP thread of your progress on the FlippedNormals Forums with at least 3 WIP along with your final submission.
    • Title your WIP thread ‘FlippedNormals Art Challenge – October – [Name of Project]’
    • Final delivery can be in whichever form you feel represents your work the best – and which can be viewed online.
    • Post your Final Submission in the Final Submissions thread for this month. One post per final submission. Only post your final work along with a link to your WIP thread.
    • If you use a basemesh, it needs to be generic – nothing which looks like the final design.
    • You can use existing concept art for your design, as long as it’s used for reference only.
    • The entry must be made specifically for the FlippedNormals Art Challenge.
    • You can only make one submission per monthly challenge.
    • All entries are for single artists and the submission has to be done by yourself – no collaborations allowed.
    • Post your WIP Thread in the Challenges forum, under the current month.
    • We encourage you to post your progress on the FlippedNormals Discord.

Feel free to post your progress on social media and make sure to tag FlippedNormals and use the hashtag #fnartchallenge
    Good luck to everyone!

AlPLAST
    Artist

So pumped!!

AlPLAST
    Artist

First time participating in one of this challenges. just so to be absolutly sure, do I have to submit the 3D assets or can I submit a render/composition as my final submission?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up