CategoriesSketchbooksHelluvallyric's Sketchbook [3d artist's closet]

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Helluvallyric 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Helluvallyric
    Artist

Hey to everyone, coming along this thread :3 I hope your day is going great and your mood is awesome!

A few words about myself: my name is Kirill, I’m from Russia, 28 y.o., started doing 3d art 2-3 years ago, focusing more on 3d character art in particular.Flippednormals (both youtube channel and the marketplace) helped me a lot in my studies, really glad, that this section has appeared.

Feedback and C&C are always welcome and appreciated.

screenshot001

Helluvallyric
    Artist
    OP

I’m currently in the process of assembling my portfolio, thus I’m frequently doing a small practice pieces, which cover the full character pipeline, from high poly to low to UVs and texturing. This guy is one of the practice piece I’ve done within a timeframe of couple of days. Naturally I’ve used Zremesher in ZBrush to save time on low poly part. Since it’s not for production, I’ve decided to it this way.

I think I’ll make a full character out of him, I like how he turned out.

ElfishDude_practicePiece

Helluvallyric
    Artist
    OP

Another practice piece, here I wanted to practice the woman anatomy and proportions.  Messed up with the nipps /o\

Forestess_render

Helluvallyric
    Artist
    OP

About a month ago I was doing work for one contest in the Warhammer universe. The competition itself was not successful due to lack of skill, but the experience was interesting and entertaining. Character: Mad Dok Grotsnik.

MADDOK_BACKMADDOK_FRONTMADDOK_SIDE

Helluvallyric
    Artist
    OP

Continued working on my MechaHellboy dude. For now it is a bit drafty, I’ve changed quite a few things, soon gonna polish everything, break the clothing symmetry and getting ready for retopo

Скриншот 22-08-2019 204015

Helluvallyric
    Artist
    OP

Coming along nicely, still a bit messy, but the most difficult stuff is almost done. Soon I’ll get to texturing the guy, looking forward to it so much

H_WIP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Sign Up