Easyref allows you to easily add references in your 3dview with cameras in Blender.
– You can add as many cameras as you want – and in each camera as many references you want.
– You can add Texts and Grease Pencil per camera to add annotations.
Easyref is really to use and very useful for placing a 3/4 reference in the 3Dview!
– Click on the button ‘Add Reference’ and select one or several images.
– ‘Accept’ and now move, rotate, scale your image by selecting them.
– You can flip horizontally and vertically and even change the opacity.
– Valid with space and it’s done, really simple!
– You can add some annotations by pressing on the Annotation button, add layers, texts and color.
Valid and continue to work.
Easyref works with Blender 2.79B
Contact and Support
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON
SUPPORT ON DISCORD
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!