Lion Anatomy Atlas for Artists
Everything is prepared for easy exploration. Each muscle or muscle group has it’s own mesh properly named (96 meshes). It’s easy to find muscles and hide them. The texture has more element names written on it.
I recommend to use this model along with other sources such as learning anatomy videos and books. You can also use human anatomy resources as well and compare it with feline anatomy.
The set includes
– ZTL file with detailed mesh – ZBrush 2018
– .MA and .FBX files with middle-poly mesh. Topology is zremeshed + hand edited. UV is auto + hand edited.
– 13 sets of Textures 4k
– Marmoset scene with the same objects middle-poly and textures.
– Substance Painter Ccene
The eye texture resolution is downgraded. You can buy the full version from Jerod Bogh on Gumroad.
Anatomy Sources Used
1. Eliot Goldfinger – Animal Anatomy for Artists – The Elements of Form
2. Wilhelm Ellenberger – AnimalAnatomyForArtists-atlas
2. Wilhelm Tank – Anatomy of Animals for Artists
3. Eliot Goldfinger – Human Anatomy For Artists
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!