Understanding Mood: Colors
How do you create real mood in your artwork? In Understanding Mood we tackle that topic by examining the visual aspects that define mood in our art. Following chapter 1 where we covered Lighting we now go over Colors!
• Color Profiles – Every color has different connotations and if you know them you can use them to your advantage.
• Color Schemes – Examine the benefits of purposefully limiting an image’s pool of colors.
• Color Palettes – Every color scheme is based on one of three paradigms.
• Color Relativity – Understand how colors appear to change depending on the colors around them.
Product recommended for:
• Beginners to intermediates who want a good crash course on the subject of color
• Those that want to expand their color usage skills but are unsure how to practice
• Advanced artists that would like a go-to reference document and refresher
• 23pg. PDF full of dozens of examples and illustrations
• 26pg. PDF with exercise pages to practice the information covered
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!