Worn & Old Leather Bag
In this course, Im going to be showing you my process of creating a highly detailed worn out and old leather bag!
I discussed and demonstrated from scratch; the entire process step by step. No step missed inside of Substance Painter. No smart material used, all procedural and hand painted textures from single base material layer for the leather bag
What You’ll Learn
- How to use procedural textures inside of Substance Painter efficiently
- Working with smart masks
- Working with alpha textures and using them to achieve detailed results
- Baking, exporting and importing out maps
- How to pick colours and paint them into your model
- Bringing maps and object into Marmoset Toolbag
- Lighting our scene and rendering the final image in Marmoset Toolbag
- Base maps
- Final export maps
- Obj file
- Marmoset Toolbag file
- Maya leather bag file
- PureRef leather bag ref images
NB: This tutorial is not about getting the best and optimized topology, neither is it about making the best UV mapping for texturing – this tutorial is mostly about learning out to texture a realistic and highly detailed worn out leather bag
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!