Here is a set of 10 different Plaid/Tartan Fabric Materials made entirely in Substance Designer.
With this set you can make Hundreds of different Plaid Fabric Materials. Also, there is a set of 39 Textures (30 Plaid Textures + 9 Normal / AO / Height) that you can use in different softwares and save more time.
This pack includes these items:
- 10 Base-Material in Sbsar format for Substance Painter (or any software supports sbsar format)
- Preview for each Base-Material
- 30 Seamless and Tileable Plaid Textures in PNG 32bit format (4K)
- 3 Fabric Textures, Normal / AO / Height in PNG 16bit format (4K)
Fully made with Substance Designer (version 11.3.1)
Please watch this video to learn more about this product:
What can be Customized:
- Color of each Section and Line
- Lines Opacity
- Lines Width
- Lines Gap
- Lines Offset
- Scale & Tiles
- Switching between 3 different fabric textures
How to Install:
Just drag and drop on the Substance Painter shelf.
How to Use:
Drag and drop material on your layer window or on your object. Tweak sliders and option as you want according to your needs.
– 3D models are not included.
– There are 4 .rar files for download:
- Download “Fabric Material-Vol01” for Base-Materials and Previews
- Download “Fabric Material-Vol01(Textures).part1,2 and 3” for Textures
Please rate and review this Product! It could be very helpful for me, and I appreciate that!
Hope you download it and enjoy.
- Category fixed
- Normal fixed
- Normal Format Selection added
My other products:
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.