SPLASHES for Procreate:
50 Hi-Res (up to 2500 px) splash, spatter, blots, fingerprint brushes
Introducing the Procreate version of SPLASHES. There’s also the Photoshop version >>>
■ 50 Professional quality High Resolution (up to 2500 px) brush set
for designers and digital artists.
For Procreate and Procreate Pocket (iPad and iPhone versions)
■ Vary pencil pressure and tilt when putting multiple splashes:
So each next stamp will differ from the previous ones by size, direction (turning), and shade.
■ How to install the brushes:
• Tap the downloaded SPLASHES_50_Hi-Res_Brushes.brushset file in your iPad ‘FILES’ application to launch it. It automatically opens Procreate, and the imported set with the same title will appear at the top of the brush category list.
• Go to the brushes list in Procreate, tap the “+” sign at the top, right to the “Brush Library” title, and then choose ‘Import’ at the top of the Brush Studio window;
• Then specify the file with the downloaded brush set (SPLASHES_50_Hi-Res_Brushes.brushset);
• Voila! The folder with the set named “SPLASHES 50 Hi-Res Brushes” will appear at the top of the brush category list.
• Read more at Procreate.art >>>
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.