AI Face – Markerless Facial Motion Capture Solution for blender
Cheapest and easy-to-use facial motion capture system made for indie 3d animators. This software doesn’t require any fancy setup for facial motion capture. Just open software, record video with a normal webcam (No depth sensor or iPhone needed!), and retarget animations to your own 3d character with just a few clicks. But for this tool to work your character needs to have apple Arkit shapekeys and a windows operating system.
- AI Face now support data streaming to Unity3d! (you will find unitypackage in the product folder)
- Bugs fixes for blender addon
Some key features are:
- Real-time preview of animations
- Accurate head and eye-tracking
- Fine-tune output
- Live animation recording
- Can animate up to 24 apple ARkit shapekeys
- Stream animation data directly to the blender
- Windows OS
- Webcam connected to System (with 30fps video recording support)
Among 52 apple ARkit shapekeys, this program is capable to animate 24 shapekeys. The character should have required 24 shapekeys with proper names. The character doesn’t need to have all 24 shapekeys but the more is better. The Head should be rigged with bone(If you don’t want head animation, there is no need for it). Eyes can be rigged with bones and shapekeys as well.
The system contains two programs:
- AI Face windows executable(To record and generate facial animation data)
- AI Face add-on (To read that generated data and animate character)
When you unzip the given 7z file, you will see the executable folder, python file (blender addon), manual, and one demo .blend file.
Steps to animate your character’s face:
- Calibrate your Face( i.e. Capture neutral and extreme poses of your face)
- Fine-tune output (optional)
- Record animation data ( or live stream data directly to blender and record there )
- Retarget animation data to characters in the blender.
For more info Refer to Manual
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.