Artistic Animal CG Sculpting Tutorial
In this series I cover my entire process of creating CG illustrations and characters.
- Show my sculpting process
- Thoughts on how to make an appealing image
- Color and lighting choices
- Render settings, shader setup etc.
- Compositing in Photoshop
Duration: 12 hours
Software: ZBrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Redshift, Photoshop
This pipeline is for personal work, concepts, illustrations or printing prototypes. I use auto-topology and UV mapping. See more of my work here.
- 12 hours of Video narrated (English)
- Base mesh ZTL of the cat and dog
- 2 PSD’s of compositing
- Additional links
Note: I’m a non-native English speaker and I have a Russian accent. Video sample
I’m particulary interested in learning how to model animals, and I found this very in-depth and fun to watch. Thank you Maria!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.