Basemesh – Stylized Female
This stylized basemesh is a great starting point for any character you want to have an exaggerated figure or if your looking for some reference/example stylized forms for your own work.
The figure is broken into discrete segments so characters can be quickly started.
- Head (INC: Ears, Hair, Eyelashes, and Earrings)
- Torso and Arms
• Built in ZBrush 4R8
- Start by editing each tool to match your intended character portions
- Split the tools into their own groups, and begin sub dividing or re-dynameshing so you can create detail until you have a rough blockout of your figure.
- Begin dynameshing elements together and create a low-poly cage or zremesh mesh to project detail too.
- Continue sculpting until finished!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.