Basic 3D Modeling – Beginner Series Volume 2
Learn basic 3D modeling skills and begin to explore the edit poly modifier in 3DS Max and gain an understanding of how 3D forms are created. You will also create your first 3D game models and get some hands on practice using the modeling tools.
Basic 3D modeling continues where the Intro to Modeling course left off. In this course you will learn how to create basic 3D models. You will be introduced to the modeling tools inside 3DS Max and put them into practice with modeling challenges designed to test what you know and build your skills in the right way.
Intro to The Poly Modeling Tools
In this course you will be introduced to the basic modeling tools inside 3D Studio Max. By the end of the course your will have a clear understanding of how modifiers work and how to use edit poly to create shapes.
Learn While Creating
The best way to learn 3D modeling is to put it into practice right away. In this course you will follow along with the lessons and create basic objects all the while, learning the correct workflows that game and films studios use.
Soon after following along and learning the correct workflow, you will then be required to put what you know into practice and start building your own props with two challenging assignments.
In this course you will also create your first 3D game models and get some hands on practice using the modeling tools.
– Module 1: Modifiers and Sub-objects
– Module 2: Model a Video Game Crate
– Module 3: Modeling a Barrel
– Assignment #1: Model an Oil Barrel
– Module 4: Modeling a Dresser
– Final Assignment: Model a Nightstand
- Students are required to have completed the Introduction to 3D Modeling course.
- SKILLS LEVEL: Beginner
- 3D Studio Max is required to complete the lessons.
- Short, easy to consume videos for maximum memory retention.
- Learn what is being taught in expensive college programs for a fraction of the cost.
- Practical assignments throughout the course to put into practice what you’ve learned.
Previous Courses in This Series:
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.