Blender 2.8 for Beginners: Building a Lightsaber – Project Files
If you want to learn Blender 2.8, this free series by FlippedNormals is the perfect place to get started! Get the project files here and follow along with our YouTube videos.
Perfect for Beginners in Blender 2.8
If you’re a beginner to Blender 2.8, you’ll get familiar with the interface, overall workflow, modeling, shading, lighting and finally rendering. You’ll learn how to model a lightsaber from start to finish in Blender 2.8. Even if you’re an experienced 3D artist who’s looking at getting into Blender, you’ll learn a lot.
We’ll add the videos to this project page as they are uploaded to YouTube. We are launching one video each day this week.
Blender 2.8 for Beginners – Making a 3D Lightsaber – User Interface (1/5)
- Interface and Workflow in Blender 2.8
- Getting started with modeling
- What is subdivision modeling?
- Assigning and using shaders in Blender 2.8
- Difference between Cycles and Eevee
- Lightsaber reference picture
- Blender 2.8 project files are at different stages:
- Basic modeling
- Final Modeling
- Shaders Assigned
- Final Lighting
More Blender Content
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.