Do you have problems modelling male anatomy, face and body?
Then I welcome you to Blender Anatomy Course : Learn Male Human Anatomy course.
My name is Daniel da Costa and I have been a 3D character artist for about 10 years now. I have worked for tv commercials, movie agencies and 3D animation studios, currently I’m working as a freelance character artist and 3D tutor.
By The End Of This Course, You Will Be Able To:
- You’ll be able to sculpt realistic anatomy using Blender and you’ll get a great sense of the human body construction from start to finish.
- You will be able to sculpt anatomy with better accuracy than before.
What You Will Learn:
- Sculpting the elements of the face
- Sculpting the torso
- Sculpting the arms and hands
- Sculpting legs and feet
- Bringing emotion for sculptures
- Taking great renders for presentation
Course Project Overview:
We will start with a sphere using our sculpt system. Then we will sculpt the elements of the face as an ear, nose, mouth and eyes. Then we will create the general blocking of the body. I will explain what you should watch for in an initial sculpting. Then we will make the torso and legs, starting the body from the bottom to the top. Then we will make the feet, arms and hands. After that we will work on the overall sculpt and we are gonna finish the body details and volumes as well as the hand gesture. Then all of it, we’re gonna sculpt the head putting the knowledge learned in the first chapters on practice. After we finish the head, we are gonna create a render presentation.
Who is This Course For?
I have designed this course for intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to learn human anatomy because they want to become a 3d character artist.
Who is Not The Ideal Student For This Course?
This course is not designed for absolute Blender beginners.
What Are The Requirements Or Prerequisites For Taking This Course?
- I expect you to have some sort of basic blender experience.
- You should have blender 3.2 installed on your computer.
Join Me Now:
So if you want to model realistic anatomy in blender, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Don’t forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.