Blender for Beginners & Blender Flashbang Grenade Tutorial – Tip Jar Edition
Hello everyone! This is the perfect tutorial content for anyone who wants to get started with Blender. A 2 hour introduction course as well as another 2 hour – creating a flashbang – course. In total over 4 hours worth of Blender beginners tutorials as well as half an hour worth of making bakes, textures and renders in Marmoset Toolbag 4!
Important – What does Tip Jar Edition mean?
All of the content of this bundle is free to watch on the ChamferZone YouTube channel. Since I don’t have a Patreon account you can support my free Tutorial creation efforts as an incentive to keep the ChamferZone YouTube channel going with high quality content. In return you get the videos in downloadable format in the best available quality. Your support is much appreciated! 🙂 Come join the ChamferZone Discord if your ever stuck or just want to talk and learn 3D with others.
- 2 Tutorials split in 3 HD Video Files (2 hour Blender Fundamentals & 2 hour 30 minutes Blender/Marmoset Flashbang Tutorial)
- Low and highpoly flashbang in case you just want to follow along certain chapters.
- Essential reference images
- Duration: 4hrs 35 min video MP4 format with full audio commentary in English
Learning Blender – A step by step beginners Tutorial for 3D Artists
A 2 hour and step by step Blender beginners course. All the way from basic navigation, setting up shortcuts, installing and mastering free and useful plugins, modifiers, tools over to modelling a 20mm Vulcan cannon round at the end to make it worthwhile to sit through the 2 hours. Oh and as well as making a render for it. 📸✨
If you are coming from 3ds Max like I did then you will find a few comparisons and references I make to it.
Blender Beginners Tutorial – Modeling & Unwrapping a game ready Flashbang
Chapter 1 – modeling and unwrapping in Blender:
- setting up our scene and adding a reference image with the right scale
- Low and highpoly creation process
- adding materials to our highpoly for our later Color ID bake
- unwrapping the lowpoly model
- preparing and exporting our mesh for baking
Chapter 2 – baking and texturing in Marmoset Toolbag 4:
- importing our low and highpoly files to Marmoset Toolbag 4
- baking our input maps such as curvature, normal map, Color ID map etc.
- setting up a texture scene
- making use of various masks, materials, generators to create our texture output maps
- applying camera and render settings for making renders
Free Plugins used in both Blender tutorials: (Installation shown in the Step by Step Beginners tutorial)
- maxivz interactivetools https://github.com/maxivz/interactivetoolsblender
- CAD Transform Plugin https://blender-addons.org/cad-like-transform-addon/
- QBlocker https://blenderartists.org/t/qblocker-for-blender-2-8/1146607
- TexTools http://renderhjs.net/textools/blender/
- UV Squares https://github.com/Radivarig/UvSquares
- JMesh tools https://github.com/jayanam/jmesh-tools
What are the requirements?
It is recommended to follow the course with the same software we use throughout the tutorial: Any latest version of Blender (free download) and Marmoset Toolbag 4 (you can download the free one month trial version to follow)
Who is the target audience?
As all ChamferZone tutorials these ones are aimed at beginners as well as intermediate. I try to avoid heavy use of shortcuts as much as I can during the lesson so that you can see which actions I use.
ChamferZone Community links:
- All tutorials https://chamferzone.com/
- Discord Community https://discord.gg/sAkTtKG
- Twitter http://twitter.com/chamferzone
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ChamferZone/
- Artstation https://www.artstation.com/timbergholz
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.