Blender For Complete Beginners (Tutorial Series)
Welcome to my Complete Blender Beginner Tutorial Series! In this 11 Part tutorial series, I will teach you all of the basics of Blender, while creating this stylized house scene. My goal is to get you past the basics of Blender, so that you can start creating your own awesome artwork, and continue to do more advanced tutorials! I hope this tutorial series is helpful!
This complete tutorial series is Free on My YouTube Channel, but if you’d like to help support me, as well as download all of the tutorial videos, textures, and blender file, you can purchase the tutorial here. Thanks!
- Introduction Video (What You Will Learn)
- Part 1: Basic Navigation, Shortcut Keys
- Part 2: Interface, Workspaces, Default Startup File
- Part 3: Basic Modelling (Modelling the House)
- Part 4: Modelling the Environment
- Part 5: Finishing the Modelling
- Part 6: Basic Lighting
- Part 7: Basic Materials
- Part 8: UV Mapping and Texturing
- Part 9: Particle Systems
- Part 10: Cloth Simulations
- Part 11: Animation, Rendering, Compositing
- Finished House Scene Blender File
- Flag Texture
- Concrete Texture
- Roof Texture
- HDRI Lighting
- Final House Render
- Final House Animation
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.