In this material pack, you will get 10 realistic procedural materials, created with Blender. These Materials were created for the Cycles rendering engine. You can use them in the Eevee rendering engine, but they work best in Cycles.
Note: The Eevee engine doesn’t support material displacements, so if rendered in Eevee, the materials will render, but some of the materials are using displacements, so the displacements will not work in Eevee.
If you’d like to learn how to create these materials yourself, I have tutorials on how to create them on my YouTube channel.
Blender file with 10 Procedural Materials:
- Beach Ball
- Pickle (Using Displacements)
- Tree Bark (Using Displacements)
- Coral Rock (Using Displacements)
- Potato (Using Displacements)
- Nuclear Icon
- Rock Cave Wall (Using Displacements)
- Martian Surface (Using Displacements)
- Sci-Fi Panels (Using Displacements)
- Final Renders
- Product Images
- HDRI Lighting
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.