Blue Alley – Environment Creation with Maya and Arnold
In this tutorial I show you everything from the 50 hours of work on how I created this image! There a lot of techniques and tips to quickly build and give life to this street.
- Specific technique to model props base on reference out of classic workflow. (Model, Uvs, Texture and shade at the same time!)
- Use of external models and scans.
- How to deal with huge amount of assets, how to organised them, where to start etc…
- How to correctly achieve the mood you looking for.
- Store creation with Marvelous Designer.
- Use of Quixel Megascan, Bridge and Mixer.
and a lot more…
For a better overview, don’t forget to take a look at the trailer
Of course – it’s not a beginner tutorial and you should already know the basic of each software to follow correctly this tutorial.
- Maya 2018
- Arnold Render
- Daz Studio
- Marvelous Designer
- Quixel Megascan/Mixer
ON PURCHASE YOU GET
- 20 hours of video – Realtime – 1440p – 16go
- (9 hours with audio comments and 11 hours without audio)
- The final scene (Maya Project).
- The Nuke Compositing
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.