Bridge Pro | Maya Plug-in
The New Handy Bridge Tool for Maya
- Creates Auto bridges one by one, between edge loops.
- Creates Triangle bridge
- Creates Ngon bridge
- Works also like Fill hole tool
- Put the file bridgePro.py into \Program Files\Autodesk\Maya20XX\bin\plug-ins
- Run Maya and go to Windows -> Settings/Preferences -> Plug-in Manage
- In the list of plug-ins, find the ‘bridgePro’, check the ‘Loaded’ and ‘Auto load’ checkboxes.
- In the Hotkey editor add the hotkey for bridgePro using MEL or Python commands below:
- MEL: bridgePro
- Python: cmds.bridgePro()
Available command flag: hrd or hardEdges – creates new faces with hard edges. False – by default.
- MEL: bridgePro -hrd 1
- Python: cmds.bridgePro (hrd=1)
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.